We are looking for a highly creative and versatile Lead Graphic Designer to join the team. You will work across a wide variety of projects to craft the visual language. You will be a strong and versatile graphic designer able to create high-quality work and build out ideas through a range of mediums with an emphasis on motion design. You will be leading the design thinking on projects, working both hands-on and with production teams, freelancers and studios to shape projects as they transition into production. An integral part of the Production Design Team, you’ll apply your skills to everything from establishing illustrative treatments and graphical layouts to the production of style frames.
- Conceptualising and developing the visual language of a project from design to production
- Creating unique graphic styles for multiple projects across the studio
- Working closely with the Creative Director to create a design language that answers the brief
- Briefing and inspiring junior and mid-weight designers across a variety of different projects
- Creating mockups and storyboards to express and build out ideas and concepts
- Bringing a strong general knowledge of different design disciplines and applying this to projects
- Graphic asset artworking
- Layout (digital + print)
- Web / App wireframes
- Art Direction (2D + 3D)
- Logo design
- Graphic treatments
- Photographic manipulation / artworking
This is a full-time position.
Our working hours are 9:30am – 6:00pm
[Monday through Friday, with one hour for lunch]
We currently have a hybrid approach to working with a mixture of in-house and remote days.
£45,000.00 – £60,000.00
$90,000.00 – $110,000.00
- Unlimited holiday
- Medicash health scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Weekly masterclasses
- Medical insurance [US]
- Secondments between our London and New York studios
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Access to FSA, HSA, and pre-tax commuter benefits
- Training and development opportunities
This is just a snapshot of some of the perks you can expect at Squint.
We want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Squint Opera have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match but you think you could still be successful in this role — we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply with a CV and cover letter including why you want to work at Squint to:
In the subject line please include your full name and the role you are applying for and salary expectations.
Lead Graphic Designer
London, New York / Full-time
* indicates required field
Apply for this position
Please apply with a CV and cover letter including why you want to work at Squint.
* indicates required field