About the Position
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to proactively develop and grow leads into opportunities working alongside our experienced Partner in the Middle East region. This role has a specific focus in KSA working with some of the most exciting clients and projects in the world growing the world class reputation of Squint/Opera in the geography. It will involve monthly travel to the region but is primarily based from our London headquarters.
- To ensure territory qualified enquiry targets are grown
- To maintain and grow a database of qualified leads through referrals, face-to-face meetings, email, and networking
- To ensure territory revenue targets are met by qualifying leads and working with the regional Partner to close dealsTo regularly and closely liaise with the Partner for the region and Business Development management to ensure business development is aligned with the business and regional strategy
- To be aware of current challenges and opportunities in the market
- To regularly and closely liaise with the Partner for the region and Business Development management to ensure business development is aligned with the business and regional strategy
- To learn the commissioning process in each sector and be adept in recognising/generating new opportunities beyond lists of open tenders
- To attend major industry events and functions to promote Squint to existing and new clients
- To create customised and targeted decks to suit varied potential audiences
- To ensure accurate information is given to the Partner, MD and Production Operations, in order for them to forecast and resource the pipeline
- Sales and BD experience, ideally in the built environment, digital media or similar industry
- Experience and knowledge of the ME and KSA region very desirable
This role can be based either in London or the Middle East
This is a full-time position.
Our working hours are 9:30am – 6:00pm [Monday through Friday, with one hour for lunch]
We currently have a hybrid approach to working with a mixture of in-house and remote days.
- Unlimited holiday
- Medicash health scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Weekly masterclasses
- Medical insurance
- Secondments between our London and New York studios
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Access to FSA, HSA, and pre-tax commuter benefits
- Training and development opportunities
This is just a snapshot of some of the perks you can expect at Squint.
Squint/Opera is a leading creative studio which bridges the worlds of architecture, design, media, and technology to create compelling, narrative-driven experiences. As experts in blending digital media with physical reality, we help our clients craft digital content to immerse their audiences and communicate big ideas.
Squint was founded in London in 2001, by four young friends who wanted to help visionary thinkers and institutions make the radical a reality. For more than 20 years, we have delivered projects in every corner of the globe and for a wide range of clients across architecture, government, real estate, museums, and attractions.
Squint/Opera is now part of Journey, a leading innovation and design agency who specialise in crafting compelling experiences across the physical and digital realms. Together, Squint/Opera and Journey create the first agency with proven expertise blending the physical and virtual worlds at a global scale.
We seek employees who inherently represent our values:
- Embrace change
- Seek invention
- Increase our knowledge
- Say it simply
We want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that, we know that the people at Squint/Opera have to reflect all global lives and identities. No matter your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match but you think you could still be successful in this role — we’d love to hear from you!
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.