About the Position
We are looking for an organised, positive and proactive Talent Coordinator to support the Talent Manager with a primary focus on resource and traffic coordination alongside permanent hiring. You will have a passion for helping to find and secure the best people and will look forward to working in a fast-paced, creative team.
Resource & Traffic Coordination
- Supporting the Talent Manager in the allocation and navigation of resource across projects
- Supporting the Talent Manager to research and identify potential candidates for freelance, perm or sub-contracting collaborations
- Helping to keep our Production Platform OpenAir up to date with resources across projects; adding freelancers and allocating resource to projects/project bookings, and identifying availability or conflicts
- Using the resource channel to send resource availability updates and help navigate scheduling conflicts
- Coordinating calls with potential resource with teams, setting up interviews and sharing relevant info/profiles with teams
- Supporting the contracting and onboarding of freelancers and subcontractors to make sure they hit the ground running
- Ensuring all documents are fully executed and filed correctly including NDA’s and freelancer and subcontractor agreements
- Making sure all relevant onboarding information is with the teams, facilities and IT in a timely manner
- Supporting with IR35 status determinations for new freelance bookings
Talent & Recruitment Coordination
- Supporting with the permanent recruitment process; liaising with recruiters, adding vacancies to applicable job boards, arranging interviews and administrative point of contact
- Helping to keep our recruitment platform Greenhouse up to date; adding CVs, helping to process applications and create pipelines
- Scheduling interviews and screening calls
- Sharing feedback and updates with candidates throughout the process
- Draw up offer letters of employment and contract paperwork
- Gather references for successful candidates and save in our HR platform
- Sending offer letters and contracts to permanent hires via Rippling
- Handing over new hires to the People & Culture team for onboarding and making sure they have all the relevant information
- Assisting with the creation and uploading of job descriptions and keeping the job descriptions database up to date
- Skilled coordinator, planner and organiser
- Passionate about finding the right talent
- Eye for talent
- Efficient time management skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Excellent communicator, friendly and confident
- Confident interacting with people at all levels of seniority
- Exceptional eye for detail, rigour and process
- High regard for confidentiality
- Flexible, can adapt to manage new priorities as they arise and willing to roll sleeves up and get stuck in
- Logical and proactive, able to work independently
- Solutions orientated with natural problem solving skills
- Good relationship-building skills
- 1-2 years experience within the talent, recruitment space desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills, being positive and responsive
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- To enjoy working with people
- Tact and diplomacy
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrable time management skills, able to meet deadlines
This is a full-time position.
Our working hours are 9:30am – 6:00pm [Monday through Friday, with one hour for lunch]
We currently have a hybrid approach to working with a mixture of in-house and remote days.
- Unlimited holiday
- Medicash health scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Weekly masterclasses
- Medical insurance
- Secondments between our London and New York studios
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Access to FSA, HSA, and pre-tax commuter benefits
- Training and development opportunities
This is just a snapshot of some of the perks you can expect at Squint.
Squint/Opera is a leading creative studio which bridges the worlds of architecture, design, media, and technology to create compelling, narrative-driven experiences. As experts in blending digital media with physical reality, we help our clients craft digital content to immerse their audiences and communicate big ideas.
Squint was founded in London in 2001, by four young friends who wanted to help visionary thinkers and institutions make the radical a reality. For more than 20 years, we have delivered projects in every corner of the globe and for a wide range of clients across architecture, government, real estate, museums, and attractions.
Squint/Opera is now part of Journey, a leading innovation and design agency who specialise in crafting compelling experiences across the physical and digital realms. Together, Squint/Opera and Journey create the first agency with proven expertise blending the physical and virtual worlds at a global scale.
We seek employees who inherently represent our values:
- Embrace change
- Seek invention
- Increase our knowledge
- Say it simply
We want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that, we know that the people at Squint/Opera have to reflect all global lives and identities. No matter your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match but you think you could still be successful in this role — we’d love to hear from you!
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.