We are looking for a highly creative and versatile Senior Motion Artist to join the team. You will work across a wide variety of projects as the motion lead crafting and creating a diverse range of motion graphics. An expert in motion and animation in its many forms, you will lead the team to take our work to the next level, using your creative vision and craft to tell our stories.
- Creating a diverse range of motion graphics across projects to convey the creative vision
- Collaborate with and lead production teams and freelancers to produce high quality motion content
- Maintaining production standards within the motion department and continuously improving process and workflow
- Work on projects from conception to delivery to steer the motion language and deliverables visual language and motion deliverables
- Supporting from the initial brief and storyboarding process through to execution and delivery across a variety of motion projects
- Oversee the work of freelancers and more junior artists
- Inspire teams and clients with innovation and new approaches to projects and problem solving
- 5+ years experience within a creative studio/agency environment
- Skilled across both After Effects, Cinema 4D and the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong design skills with the ability to art direct motion
- Expert knowledge of MG software packages and technical workflow
- Passion and understanding of the architectural, arts & cultural space
- Illustration and graphic design skills
- A knowledge and interest in 3D/interactive softwares Unreal and Houdini
- A good working knowledge of Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator
- An understanding of UI
This is a full-time position.
Our working hours are 9:30am – 6:00pm
[Monday through Friday, with one hour for lunch]
We currently have a hybrid approach to working with a mixture of in-house and remote days.
£45,000.00 – £60,000.00
$90,000.00 – $110,000.00
- Unlimited holiday
- Medicash health scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Weekly masterclasses
- Medical insurance [US]
- Secondments between our London and New York studios
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Access to FSA, HSA, and pre-tax commuter benefits
- Training and development opportunities
This is just a snapshot of some of the perks you can expect at Squint.
We want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Squint Opera have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match but you think you could still be successful in this role — we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply with a CV and cover letter including why you want to work at Squint to:
In the subject line please include your full name and the role you are applying for and salary expectations.
Senior Motion Artist
London, New York / Full-time
* indicates required field
Apply for this position
Please apply with a CV and cover letter including why you want to work at Squint.
* indicates required field